Terms & Conditions
By registering to take part in March in March, I agree that I will:
- Commit to use my best endeavours to raise as much as I can on behalf of Combat Stress.
- Inform the Combat Stress Challenge Team immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to Combat Stress by this time are non-refundable and will be treated as a donation.
- Endeavour to pay to Combat Stress all offline donations within six weeks of the event date and return all used and un-used sponsorship forms.
- Not hold on to money raised but send it to Combat Stress regularly in cheque form (made payable to Combat Stress), BACs or paid directly via my online sponsorship page. All online donations will automatically be sent to Combat Stress.
- Not raise funds by carrying out ‘door to door’ or unsolicited collections.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without obtaining the owner’s permission.
- Not conduct any raffle, lottery or public collection without first contacting the Combat Stress Challenge Team.
- Consent that any photos taken of me at my event may be used on Combat Stress social media pages and marketing materials (please note you can refuse their use at the point of being taken and ask for the photos to be removed from our social media at any time).
- Fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and not hold Combat Stress responsible or liable in any way for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- Not do anything to bring Combat Stress into disrepute.
- Conduct my March in March challenge adhering to the government guidelines on COVID-19 at the time.
By accepting this Fundraising Agreement form I confirm that I will be 16 years of age or over by the date of the event and I accept all points stated in this Fundraiser Agreement. If under 16, I confirm I have obtained consent from a parent or guardian.