Raised so far
How it works
You can complete the challenge at any time in March! How and where is completely up to you, which means the event can be adjusted to your own personal challenge – walk 10 miles in one day, spread it across the month or beat your personal best by running 10 miles as fast as possible. Demand for our services remains high and by taking part in March in March, you will help raise funds for our specialist mental health treatment.
Get started by registering for free today as an individual or as a team. It's free to take part and you will automatically be set up with a fundraising page. All fundraisers who raise £20 or more will receive a March in March medal.
Go the distance
Walk, run, roll and complete your 10 miles in one or over a couple of days – the choice is yours. Record your miles using a fitness tracker app or enter them onto your fundraising page manually.
Raise vital funds
Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans mental health.
- Anonymous just donated £11
- Brian just donated £26.50
- Colin Linley just donated £21.20
- John Short just donated £53
- Arnold just donated £53
- Anthony Dixon just donated £31.80
- Tim Bennett just donated £15
- Rob Salmon just donated £20
- Ron just donated £21.20
- Jennifer Bower just donated £10.60
- Susan Peel just donated £26.50
- D & P customer donations during the March in March 22 just donated £864
- Donation Sheet D & P just donated £912.50
- Nichola Stronach just donated £10.60
- Dougie Holmes just donated £26.50
- Toby Liberson just donated £10.60
- jim just donated £26.50
- Andrew Rushton just donated £10
- Wen Fen Chong just donated £26.50
- CGI UK just donated £1,000
Connect with our March in March community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #MarchinMarch. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!