Raised so far
How it works
You can complete the challenge at any time in March! How and where is completely up to you, which means the event can be adjusted to your own personal challenge – walk 10 miles in one day, spread it across the month or beat your personal best by running 10 miles as fast as possible. Demand for our services remains high and by taking part in March in March, you will help raise funds for our specialist mental health treatment.
Get started by registering for free today as an individual or as a team. It's free to take part and you will automatically be set up with a fundraising page. All fundraisers who raise £20 or more will receive a March in March medal.
Go the distance
Walk, run, roll and complete your 10 miles in one or over a couple of days – the choice is yours. Record your miles using a fitness tracker app or enter them onto your fundraising page manually.
Raise vital funds
Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans mental health.
- Reg Guest just donated £21.20
- Frazer Murray just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £5.30
- Declan and Lee just donated £26.50
- Amanda Smith just donated £10.60
- Ray Wingrove just donated £5.30
- William Mason just donated £5.30
- Craig lutton just donated £10.60
- Neil just donated £25
- David Owens just donated £10
- Scott just donated £2.12
- Mark Close just donated £21.20
- Abigail Sirmon just donated £5.30
- Carol Jorgensen just donated £106
- David Morton just donated £25
- Ranjit Bhabra just donated £53
- Pamela Morton just donated £26.50
- jane Cox just donated £20
- Dr Antony Fulford-Smith just donated £25
- Andrew Paul Young just donated £50
Connect with our March in March community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #MarchinMarch. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!