Raised so far
Virtual London Marathon
Take on the 2022 Virtual London Marathon for veterans’ mental health. This event gives participants the opportunity to take on the world’s greatest marathon on the course of their choice, wherever they are on the planet.
Participants have 24 hours to complete the 26.2 miles. You will receive your race number in the post and also a finisher’s T-shirt and official London Marathon medal on completion.
We only have limited charity places available, so join us today!
When: 02 Oct 2022
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £150
Our support to you
You’re important to us and we aim to make your run very special. Whether its your first event or you’re a seasoned pro when you join Team Combat Stress, we are ready to support you every step of the way. We will provide you with:
- A Combat Stress running top
- A digital fundraising pack full of ideas
- A wealth of fundraising resources including training plans
- Support from a dedicated challenges fundraising team
- Team e-newsletters with fundraising advice
- Cheering materials available for family and friends
- Access to an online Strava and Facebook Combat Stress forum
Start line countdown
Let the countdown begin!