VOLUNTEER FOR US
Meet new people, learn new skills and help raise awareness of our work by volunteering with Combat Stress.
There are lots of ways you can support our work and our volunteer opportunites include:
- Placing, emptying and banking coin collection tins in restaurants, shops and your local community
- Helping to run a fundraising and awareness stand at local events
- Attending cheque presentations and thanking our supporters face-to-face
- Giving short talks about Combat Stress and our work
- Volunteering at collection days
- Selling our Christmas cards
- Volunteering at fundraising events and joining our cheering stations.
Whether you can spare an hour or two, or want to get involved more often, we'd love to hear from you. Whatever time you can give is crucial to helping us transform the lives of former servicemen and women.
Our community fundraising volunteers are part of a network across the UK – representing Combat Stress in their local areas and raising awareness of our work.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer volunteering opportunities at our treatment centres or directly working with former servicemen and women.
Our Forces Reps act as the first point of contact on base for colleagues, peers, friends or family who may wish to get involved with Combat Stress. They help raise awareness of the charity and our work, championing our fundraising initiatives.
Find Out More
Our County Representatives (CR)will support our Fundraising Team by being the public face of Combat Stress in their local county, and will help build support from individuals and groups by raising awareness and funds.
Find Out More
MEET THE COMMUNITY TEAM
Central & North West England, Wales.
Including East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire & Humber, North Wales, South Wales.
Scotland, North East England.
Including Scotland and the Scottish Isles, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Durham.
South England, Northern Ireland.
Including South East, South West, London, Home Counties, East Anglia, Northern Ireland.