Terms & Conditions
By registering to take part in 'Own Fundraiser' I agree that I will:
- Not to take any costs relating to your activity out of funds raised unless this has been agreed with CS; and you have made this clear to sponsors and other donors before asking them to sponsor you/make a donation/buy a ticket etc.
- Endeavour to pay to Combat Stress all offline donations within six weeks of the event date and return all used and un-used sponsorship forms.
- Not hold on to money raised but send it to Combat Stress regularly in cheque form (made payable to Combat Stress), BACs or paid directly via my online sponsorship page. All online donations will automatically be sent to Combat Stress.
- Not raise funds by carrying out ‘door to door’ or unsolicited collections.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without obtaining the owner’s permission.
- Not conduct any raffle, lottery or public collection without first contacting the Combat Stress Challenge Team.
- Consent that any photos sent in or shared with Combat Stress on social media may be used on Combat Stress social media pages and marketing materials (please note you can refuse their use at the point of being taken and ask for the photos to be removed from our social media at any time).
- Fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and not hold Combat Stress responsible or liable in any way for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- Not do anything to bring Combat Stress into disrepute.
By accepting this Fundraising Agreement form I confirm that I will be 16 years of age or over by the date of the event and I accept all points stated in this Fundraiser Agreement. If under 16, I confirm I have obtained consent from a parent or guardian.