Raised so far
RideLondon is back and has a new route!
Join Team Combat Stress in the new and improved RideLondon-Essex 100. The cycling event is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between.
The full route takes you through City of London, Hackney, Newham, Redbridge, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Westminster, Chelmsford, and Uttlesford.
We only have limited charity places available, so join us today!
When: 29 May 2022
Where: London & Essex, UK
Distance: 100 miles
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £500
Our support to you
You’re important to us and we aim to make your run very special. Whether its your first event or you’re a seasoned pro when you join Team Combat Stress, we are ready to support you every step of the way. We will provide you with:
- A Combat Stress cycle jersey
- A digital fundraising pack full of ideas
- A wealth of fundraising resources including training plans
- Support from a dedicated challenges fundraising team
- Team e-newsletters with fundraising advice
- Cheering materials available for family and friends
- Access to an online Strava and Facebook Combat Stress forum
- A Combat Stress cheer spot on the day
Start line countdown
Let the countdown begin!