Raised so far
Starting and finishing at the iconic Old Trafford stadium the Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s flattest and fastest courses, so whether this is your first marathon or you’re looking for a PB, this is the one for you. Join our team of amazing runners today and put your best foot forward for veterans’ mental health.
We only have limited charity places available, so join us today!
When: 03 April 2022
Where: Manchester, UK
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £25
Fundraising target: £400
Our support to you
You’re important to us and we aim to make your run very special. Whether its your first event or you’re a seasoned pro when you join Team Combat Stress, we are ready to support you every step of the way. We will provide you with:
- A Combat Stress running top
- A digital fundraising pack full of ideas
- A wealth of fundraising resources including training plans
- Support from a dedicated challenges fundraising team
- Team e-newsletters with fundraising advice
- Cheering materials available for family and friends
- Access to an online Strava and Facebook Combat Stress forum
Start line countdown
Let the countdown begin!