Raised so far
How it works
Commemorate the 76th anniversary of VJ Day by joining the Combat Stress #RidetoVictory. Create your own 76 mile cycle challenge to be completed by VJ Day on Sunday 15th August. Attempt a PB by cycling your fastest 76 miles ever, complete a virtual 76 mile relay with family and friends, or clock up 76 miles by 15th August.
Demand for our services remains high and by taking part in Ride to Victory, you will help raise funds for our specialist mental health treatment.
Get started by registering today as an individual or a team and setting up your fundraising page. Register before 31 July for our early bird £12 adult/£6 under 16-year-olds registration offer. This will later increase to £15/£8.
Go the distance
Cycle your 76 miles on your chosen route or even indoors – the choice is yours. Record your miles using a fitness tracker app or enter them onto your fundraising page manually and receive your Ride to Victory 2021 medal!
Raise vital funds
Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans' mental health.
- Subash and Krisha just donated £21.20
- Mekh Gurung just donated £21
- Subash Gurung just donated £10.60
- Liz Spencer just donated £45
- Sujan Gurung just donated £5.30
- Shellie Wall just donated £21
- Gaurav Gurung just donated £45
- Tony Cunningham just donated £10.60
- Rose Builders just donated £111.30
- Min Gurung just donated £0
- John Nugent just donated £22.26
- Sandra Cunningham just donated £10.60
- Simon Biggs just donated £26.50
- Jason Butt just donated £31.80
- Mitch Bourne just donated £11.32
- Anonymous just donated £47.70
- Julie Hill just donated £22.26
- Paul Emmett just donated £10.60
- Geraldine Needham just donated £69.96
- Mark J Needham just donated £47.70
Connect with our Ride to Victory community
When you're ready to take on your challenge join the Team Combat Stress club on Strava to track your miles, share your personal best, and see your place on the event leaderboard.
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #RidetoVictory if you would like your photo featured below. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!