Raised so far
When, Where, How
Join us on Saturday 13 November and take on the ultimate race in physical endurance, a 76km ultramarathon or a 36km walk/run.
Participants taking part in the ultramarathon will start from Aldershot, the home of the British Army. From there, runners will head south through the pituresque South Downs National Park, covering over 45km before reaching Petersfield. Our marathon runners and walkers will join here. All participants head south towards the coast, emerging at Portsmouth, the home of the Royal Navy. All participants will cross the finish line in the city’s historic dockyard beside the navy's flagship HMS Victory.
Demand for our services remains high and by taking part in Race to Remember, you will help raise funds for our specialist mental health treatment.
Get started by registering today and setting up your fundraising page.
The registration fee is £76 for the 76km ultramarathon, £36 for the 36km and £20 for the 10km event.
Go the distance
Choose one of our three distances - 76km ultramarathon, 36km walk/run or a 10km race. Whatever distance you choose, every step you take will help ensure veterans can get the support they need.
Raise vital funds
We encourage all runners to raise £375. Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans' mental health.
- John Adams just donated £21
- Sam Ward just donated £53
- The Maskills x just donated £10.60
- Chris Moss just donated £22.26
- Lyn Atherton just donated £25
- Oliver Muddle just donated £50
- Jake Cornelius just donated £50
- Jennifer Sharpe just donated £25
- Tom Russell just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £20
- Nicky Bedford just donated £10.60
- Lewis Reynolds just donated £10.60
- Danny Hearn just donated £22.26
- Katy Atherton just donated £50
- Jonathan Adams just donated £105
- Keith Littlechild just donated £26.50
- Dane Wood just donated £53
- Si & Dawn just donated £10.60
- Josh Ward just donated £31.80
- Colin Cook just donated £20
Connect with our Race to Remember community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #RacetoRemember @combatstress. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!