Raised so far
When, Where, How
Join us on Saturday 13 November and take on the ultimate race in physical endurance, a 76km ultramarathon or a 36km walk/run. The registration fee is £76 for the 76km ultramarathon and £36 for the 36km event. If you can't join us on the day but would still like to take on the challenge in your own area, sign up to our virtual event! It's free to take part and any paticipant who raises over £20 will receive a finishers medal.
Participants taking part in the ultramarathon will start from Aldershot, the home of the British Army. From there, runners will head south through the picturesque South Downs National Park, covering over 45km before reaching Petersfield. Our marathon runners and walkers will join here. All participants head south towards the coast, emerging at Portsmouth, the home of the Royal Navy. All participants will cross the finish line in the city’s historic dockyard beside the navy's flagship HMS Victory.
Demand for our services remains high and by taking part in Race to Remember, you will help raise funds for our specialist mental health treatment.
Get started by registering today and setting up your fundraising page.
The registration fee is £76 for the 76km ultramarathon and £36 for the 36km event. It is free to take part in our virtual event.
Go the distance
Choose between our 76km ultramarathon or 36km walk/run challenge. Whatever distance you choose, every step you take will help ensure veterans can get the support they need.
Raise vital funds
We encourage all runners to raise £375. Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans' mental health.
- Roy and Una Tester just donated £20
- leigh moffat just donated £47.70
- 3 RSME Regt, WO & Sgts Mess just donated £50
- Hugh and Gabriella just donated £111.30
- Dinesh mangaru just donated £105
- James Rivers just donated £50
- A Jackson just donated £25
- Belinda McLean just donated £10.60
- Kogulan just donated £21.20
- Dominic just donated £47.70
- Scottie Foley just donated £5.30
- Rupert Johnson just donated £106
- Joanne Stockings just donated £21.20
- Toni, Shaun and Logan just donated £53
- Nick Fisher just donated £10.60
- Daniel Gaskin just donated £10.60
- GE just donated £315
- Dave Argles just donated £10.60
- Lindsay Falla just donated £21
- Mark just donated £100
Connect with our Race to Remember community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #RacetoRemember @combatstress. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!