Raised so far
When, Where, How
Join us on Saturday 05 November and take on the ultimate race in physical endurance, a 77km ultramarathon or a 36km walk or run. The registration fee is £100 for the 77km ultramarathon and £50 for the 36km event. If you can't join us on the day but would still like to take on the challenge in your own area, sign up to our virtual event. It's free to take part and any participant who raises over £20 will receive a finishers medal.
Participants taking part in the ultramarathon will start from Aldershot, the home of the British Army. From there, runners will head south through the stunning South Downs National Park, covering over 45km before reaching Petersfield. Our 36km runners and walkers will join here. All participants head south towards the coast, emerging at Portsmouth, the home of the Royal Navy and will cross the finish line in the city’s historic dockyard beside the navy's flagship HMS Victory.
Get started by registering today:
77km Reg Fee: £100
36km Reg Fee: £50
Virtual Event: Free
Go the distance
Choose between our 77km ultramarathon, 36km walk or run challenge. All participants receive a finishers medal and whatever distance you choose, every step you take will help ensure veterans can get the support they need.
Raise vital funds
Although there is no fundraising minimum for this challenge, we encourage runners to raise what they can in support of veterans' mental health. Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge.
- Janice Jenkins just donated £20
- Martin Colclough just donated £25
- Phil Castle just donated £26.50
- Mark just donated £15.90
- Michelle just donated £26.50
- Joanna Penney just donated £53
- Julia Mackay just donated £3
- Anonymous just donated £26.50
- Nish just donated £25
- henry readdy just donated £21.20
- Jake Toriyen just donated £25
- Christopher just donated £25
- Adrian Baker just donated £10.60
- Keith Morrison just donated £10.60
- Ross Devonshire just donated £25
- Sam Portas just donated £26.50
- Adam just donated £31.80
- Alicia Snell just donated £25
- Christine Neatherway just donated £10.60
- Danielle Day just donated £5.30
Connect with our Race to Remember community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #RacetoRemember @combatstress. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!