Raised so far
How it works
From the 26th June to the 24th July, you can take part whenever you wish to, individually or as a team/family. Go for a walk, enjoy a swim, ride your bike – anything that you can record a distance for, it will all count towards raising vital funds for Combat Stress and SSAFA.
Whilst participation in the event closes on the 24th July, donations can still be made until the 31st July. Simply click on the “Donation” link above or use the “Find a friend” box above to make a donation directly to an individual or team page.
Get started by registering as an individual, team or family and setting up your fundraising page. Registration is free, but you can make a “self-donation” to kick start your fundraising.
Move however you wish over the course of the event and use your fitness tracker to measure the distance. Taking part will earn you one of our exclusive Move for our Military medals!
Share your fundraising page and your achievements with friends, family and colleagues. By sponsoring you, they will help raise vital funds for Combat Stress and SSAFA.
- Kimberley Cayton just donated £10.60
- victor just donated £50
- chris foster just donated £10.60
- Andy Gray just donated £26.50
- Avril just donated £5.30
- Nicki just donated £5.30
- Anonymous just donated £21.20
- Laurna McDonald Campbell just donated £20
- Sara Donald just donated £5.30
- Mia Gwynne just donated £10.60
- Sue Black just donated £10.60
- Thomas Gell just donated £26.50
- Norman Bell just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £26.50
- Mum and Henery just donated £15.90
- Shaun & Lil just donated £26.50
- UKMCC Bahrain just donated £159
- Steve Leggett just donated £106
- Shona just donated £20
- Steve Wynd just donated £25
Connect with our Move for our Military community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #MoveforourMilitary. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!