Raised so far
When, Where, How
Join us on Saturday 4 September and take the opportunity to encourage conversation about mental health. Through our Peer Support Service, we know the value of sharing experiences of mental health issues and receiving support and understanding from others who’ve walked a similar path.
Participants taking part in the Silkie's Hike will start and finish at Victoria Embankemnt Gardens in Central London. The route takes in many of the capital iconic sights.
There is no cost to enter, but fundraising is encouraged to raise money for our life-changing mental health treatment.
Register for FREE
Get started by registering today and setting up your fundraising page.
The registration is free.
Go the distance
You will be walking 22km with (recommended, not mandatory) 22kg , every step you take will help ensure veterans can get the support they need.
Raise vital funds
We encourage all hikers to raise what they can. Share your fundraising page and spread the word! Get your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and raise vital funds in support of veterans' mental health.
- John Howard just donated £22.26
- John Hayter just donated £15.90
- Karen Allsebrook just donated £10.60
- Frances Jarvis just donated £21.20
- Diana Hayter just donated £10.60
- Angelica just donated £21
- Brian Mosbery just donated £26.50
- Scott Baskin just donated £25
- Holli Baze just donated £69.96
- Barry just donated £23.32
- Robert William Wood just donated £22.26
- Lara Easton just donated £23.32
- Sion Hopkins just donated £22.26
- Jo Colby Relf just donated £21.20
- Mark Brumpton just donated £10
- Corrine Cane just donated £21.20
- Sheila Gardner just donated £10.60
- Zara Walker just donated £5.30
- The mad house just donated £26.50
- Granny Martin just donated £22.26
Connect with our Silkie's Hike community
Be a part of our community and use the hashtag #silkieshikeuk @combatstress @irreverentwarriors. We always love to see what our amazing fundraisers get up to!