Raised so far
Great North Run 2022
There’s a reason why the Great North Run is arguably the World’s biggest half marathon - it’s warm North East welcome and unbeatable atmosphere make it an event like no other. Join 57,000 fellow runners and fundraisers to take on this amazing challenge, crossing the iconic Tyne Bridge and finishing at the coast of South Shields.
We only have limited charity places available, so join us today!
When: 11 September 2022
Where: Newcastle, UK
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £30
Charity Place Minimum Sponsorship: £350
Our support to you
You’re important to us and we aim to make your run very special. Whether its your first event or you’re a seasoned pro when you join Team Combat Stress, we are ready to support you every step of the way. We will provide you with:
- A Combat Stress running top
- A digital fundraising pack full of ideas
- A wealth of fundraising resources including training plans
- Support from a dedicated challenges fundraising team
- Team e-newsletters with fundraising advice
- Cheering materials available for family and friends
- Access to an online Strava and Facebook Combat Stress forum
Start line countdown
Let the countdown begin!